ISO 14001 Statement
STIHL Incorporated Environmental Policy
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Scope and Policy
The Scope of STIHL Incorporated’s Environmental Management System covers all operations at:
- Main Campus (all buildings),
- 601 Central Drive,
- 2525 International Parkway, and
- 825 London Bridge Road,
located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, which include:
- Manufacture, warehousing and sale of chain saws, handheld outdoor power equipment, guide bars and accessories, as well as associated components and parts;
- Procurement of goods and services; and
- Provision of technical and customer services.
STIHL Incorporated’s Environmental Policy
As a leader in the outdoor power equipment industry, STIHL Incorporated believes it is our duty to set the example in sustainability and continue to invest in innovative technologies, programs and partnerships as part of our ongoing commitment to socially responsible environmental stewardship.
We are committed to meeting or exceeding environmental laws, regulations and corporate goals.
We pledge to reduce pollution by managing our materials, processes and people in a responsible manner, thereby protecting the environment.
We will continue to produce products with reduced emissions, vibration and sound levels.
We will strive for continual improvement by periodically updating environmental objectives.