X2 Air Filtration
STIHL, the number one selling brand of cut-off machines worldwide, features the X2 Air Filtration System, standard on the STIHL TS 410, TS 420, TS 700 and TS 800. This low maintenance air filtration system revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. It's virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
X2 Air Filtration Features
- No need to waste time cleaning filters
- No messy, grimy and less efficient oil-soaked foam filters to fool with
- Over twice the life of previous filtration systems. This filter can last up to one year, based on cutting conditions.
- Superior air filtration (99.96% cleaning efficiency) leading to longer engine life
- Manifold separation tunnels remove over 80% of dust before it ever reaches the filter
- Standard in the TS 410, TS 420, TS 500i, TS 700 & TS 800
- Easy access to the X2 Air Filtration System
X2 Air Filtration Low-Maintenance Procedure
- Do not open the cover to examine filter
- Do not clean filter. This filter is more effective when partially caked with dust
- Run machine until a noticeable drop in power is experienced
- Remove and replace main and secondary filters
To all STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine owners and users:
STIHL has learned that custom-made, unauthorized 20-inch guards and wheels have been used on STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machines.
If you have one of these unauthorized guards on a STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine, please stop using that machine IMMEDIATELY! These machines were designed for use with wheels of 12, 14 or 16 inches in diameter. Wheels larger than this will reach outer surface speeds well in excess of applicable safety standards. This may, amongst other things, increase the risk of occurrence of reactive forces which can cause the operator to lose control of the machine. These risks may result in severe personal injury or death to users of a STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine with a 20-inch guard and wheel, as well as to bystanders.
You should discontinue use of 20-inch guards and 20-inch wheels on STIHL Cutquik® immediately. Replace the guard with the original STIHL-authorized, factory-provided guard. If you are not sure what the original wheel size was, contact your nearest STIHL dealer, consult the Yellow pages under "SAWS" in your local book or call this number: 1-800-GO-STIHL or use our Dealer Locator.
Improper use of any power tool may cause serious or fatal injury. Read, understand and follow carefully the operating and safety instructions in your instruction manual before using these products.
Never use carbide-tipped, wood cutting or circular saw blades on cut-off machines. They can cause severe personal injury or death from reactive forces, blade contact or thrown tips. Never cut wood of any type.STIHL products sold through U.S. STIHL Dealers are for distribution in the United States only.