Professional Pole Pruners
Choose between fixed-length and telescoping shafts that reach up to 16’ of branch-cutting potential. And don’t expect these pruners to be shy on the power. They’ll cut through difficult wood without tearing through your budget. Their fuel-efficient, low-emission engines mean fewer refuels and lower fuel costs.
And since you have better things to do than fiddle with tool maintenance, our professional pole pruners are designed to be as hassle-free as possible. In addition to our STIHL-manufactured OILOMATIC® saw chains and Ematic™ guide bar technology, these professional models also include automatic bar and chain oilers, as well as side-access chain tensioners. We build our pruners to be dependable, so you can get more work done. More work. Less fiddle.
Professionals turn to STIHL professional pole pruners for cutting those hard-to-reach areas. When overgrown branches loom overhead, professional pole pruners from STIHL answer with power, dependability and versatility. They have to, since our pole pruners feature the same German engineered technology found in our legendary chain saws. Here are the features you’ll find on every STIHL professional pole pruner:
- Patented Low Emission, Fuel-Efficient Engine reduces exhaust emissions while saving on fuel costs.
- Clip for Strap or Harness enables more even weight distribution and greater comfort.
- Ematic™ Guide Bar includes a polymer ramp reservoir which holds bar oil until it can be picked up by passing chain. This can reduce oil usage by up to 50%.
- Automatic Bar and Chain Oiler allows the operator to concentrate on cutting rather than bar and chain lubrication.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner for easy chain adjustment.
- STIHL OILOMATIC® saw chain is manufactured exclusively by STIHL.
- Ergonomic Design reduces fatigue and enables comfortable operation.
- Reduced Vibration for enhanced user comfort.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also they transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Easy-Access Air Filter allows for easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Heavy-Duty Steel on Steel Clutch helps reduce slippage and provides durable, long-lasting wear.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion resistant.
- Long-Life Engine Cylinders provide optimal cooling, lubrication and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement for maximum wear life.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob helps prevent damage.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Throttle Trigger helps prevent damage.
- Spark Arrester Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock helps prevent accidental acceleration.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
Visit your local servicing STIHL Dealer for more information on these powerful professional-grade pole pruners. Demo them before you buy, learn more about other ways you can outfit you and your crew, including our professional pole pruner accessories. From lopper attachments and carrier support systems to protective work wear such as apron chaps and forestry helmet systems, our
STIHL Dealers have you covered.
STIHL is the #1 selling brand of gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment in America and the Number One selling brand of chain saws in the world*. Sold and serviced through our network of independent Dealers, STIHL power tools deliver versatility and dependability. STIHL tools are German engineered, and many are built right here in America and exported to over 90 countries around the world.* To find one of the over 8,000 STIHL Dealers near you, visit the Dealer Locator.
*A majority of STIHL products are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components. "Number one selling brand" is based on syndicated Irwin Broh Research as well as independent consumer research of 2009-2012 U.S. sales and market share data for the gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment category combined sales to consumers and commercial landscapers.
|Compare||Model||Displacement||Engine Power||Weight (With Cutting Attachment)||Fuel Capacity|
|HT 100||31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)||1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)||5.5 kg (12.1 lbs.)||530 cc (18.0 oz.)|
|HT 101||31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)||1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)||7.4 kg (16.3 lbs.)||530 cc (18.0 oz.)|
|HT 130||36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)||1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)||5.8 kg (12.8 lbs.)||530 cc (18.0 oz.)|
|HT 131||36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)||1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)||7.8 kg (17.2 lbs.)||530 cc (18.0 oz.)|
|PP 100 Extended Reach Pruner||--||--||--||--|
|PP 600 Telescoping Pole||--||--||--||--|
|PP 800 Telescoping Pole||--||--||--||--|
|PP 900 Pole Pruner Set||--||--||--||--|