Homeowner Pole Pruners
Trimming tall trees and hedges around the home doesn’t have to be difficult. With STIHL homeowner pole pruners, you have just the tool you need to cut hard-to-reach branches. Turn to our easy-to-use, versatile and dependable STIHL pole pruner to get the job done. Here are the features you’ll find on every STIHL homeowner pole pruner:
- STIHL Easy2Start™ makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products fast and easy.
- Ematic™ Guide Bar includes a polymer ramp reservoir which holds bar oil until it can be picked up by passing chain. This can reduce oil usage by up to 50%.
- STIHL OILOMATIC® saw chain is manufactured exclusively by STIHL.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner for easy chain adjustment.
- Unique Two-Piece Shaft Design provides easy storage and transport.
- STIHL HomeScaper™ Series Engine provides increased efficiency, ergonomic design and better durability.
- Clip for Strap or Harness enables more even weight distribution and greater comfort.
- Heavy-Duty Steel on Steel Centrifugal Clutch helps reduce slippage and provides durable, long-lasting wear.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion resistant.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob helps prevent damage.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Protected Spark Arrester Muffler has large baffles, which reduce noise and contain a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Purge Pump Primer enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, providing easier starts.
- Specialized Sprocket Cover cut out for faster chip removal.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock helps prevent accidental acceleration.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Lined Drive Shaft provides smooth operation and less vibration.
Visit your STIHL Dealer for hands-on demonstrations and personal assistance to find the perfect pole pruner for your needs. With STIHL pole pruners and pole pruner accessories such as support harnesses, lopper attachments and forestry helmet systems, you can take your lawn care to new heights.
STIHL is the #1 selling brand of gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment in America and the Number One selling brand of chainsaws in the world*. Sold and serviced through our network of independent Dealers, STIHL power tools deliver versatility and dependability. STIHL tools are German engineered, and many are built right here in America and exported to over 90 countries around the world.* To find one of the over 8,000 STIHL Dealers near you, visit the Dealer Locator.
|Compare||Model||Displacement||Engine Power||Weight (With Cutting Attachment)||Fuel Capacity|
|HT 56 C-E||27.2 cc (1.7 cu. in.)||0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)||6.2 kg (13.7 lbs.)||340 cc (11.5 oz.)|