STIHL KombiMotors are easy to carry and feature powerful, low-emission engines. They feature ergonomically designed handles for comfort, maneuverability and easily accessible engine controls. And when you need to switch attachments, just twist and slide out the old, then slide and twist in the new. That’s it. Now you’re ready to cultivate, edge, prune, trim, blow, sweep and konquer the world, one lawn at a time.
NOTE: STIHL KombiMotors and STIHL KombiSystem attachments are sold separately.
The STIHL KombiSystem for professional landscapers adds more power and durability to its already versatile system of attachments. These KM Series KombiMotors include top-of-the-line components, giving professionals the ability to complete a range of outdoor tasks day after day. Here are some of the common features you’ll find on every STIHL Professional KombiMotor:
- Patented Low Emission, Fuel-Efficient Engine reduces exhaust emissions while saving on fuel costs.
- Multi-Function Control Handle delivers easy access to ON/OFF and throttle controls on one comfortable handle. This makes it easy to use without the operator’s hand ever leaving the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System minimizes the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Ergonomic Design reduces fatigue and enables comfortable operation.
- Smooth Edges will not snag on clothing or brush.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Adjustable Front Handle and Harness can be positioned for optimal comfort.\
- Quick-Release Coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be assembled quickly and without tools.
- 13 Optional, Interchangeable Attachments allow you to trim, edge, prune, clean up and more.
- Easy-Access Air Filter allows for easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion resistant.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-on-Steel Centrifugal Clutch helps reduce slippage and provides durable, long-lasting wear.
- Built-in Hanger in the rear for easy storage.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock helps prevent accidental acceleration.
- Enclosed Throttle Cables eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also they transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Long-Life Engine Cylinders provide optimal cooling, lubrication and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement for maximum wear life.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob helps prevent damage.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Purge Pump Primer enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, providing easier starts.
- Spark Arrester Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Upright Fuel Tank with Retainer Cap for easy fueling in the field.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft provides smooth operation and less vibration.
See the STIHL KombiSystem’s full potential at your local servicing STIHL Dealer. Our KombiSystem experts can walk you through how easy it is to switch out attachments, as well as help you find the right powerhead for your needs. While you’re there, ask your Dealer about outfitting you and your crew with our wide selection of protective work wear, including reflective safety vests, protective glasses, gloves and headphone radios.
STIHL is the #1 selling brand of gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment in America and the Number One selling brand of chain saws in the world*. Sold and serviced through our network of independent Dealers, STIHL power tools deliver versatility and dependability. STIHL tools are German engineered, and many are built right here in America and exported to over 90 countries around the world.* To find one of the over 8,000 STIHL Dealers near you, visit the Dealer Locator.
*A majority of STIHL products are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components. "Number one selling brand" is based on syndicated Irwin Broh Research as well as independent consumer research of 2009-2012 U.S. sales and market share data for the gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment category combined sales to consumers and commercial landscapers.
|Compare||Model||Displacement||Engine Power||Weight||Fuel Capacity|
|KM 90 R||28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)||0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)||4.5 kg (9.9 lbs.)||530 cc (18.0 oz.)|
|KM 110 R||31.4cc (1.9 cu. in.)||1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)||4.5 kg (9.9 lbs.)||530 cc (18 oz.)|
|KM 130 R||36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)||1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)||4.6 kg (10.1 lbs.)||530 cc (18 oz.)|