STIHL lawn edgers for professionals are powered by efficient, low-emission engines. They also feature adjustable depth wheels, so you can dial in the exact type of edge you want. And each edger features a mud flap style deflector to help protect you from debris. Bottom line, whether you’re keeping grass under control or cutting new grooves and channels, our edgers help you deliver that professional touch every time.
Here are a few common features you'll find in every STIHL edger for homeowners:
- Adjustable Depth Wheel allows the user to easily adjust the wheel to the desired cutting depth for creating precision cuts.
- Skid Plate protects the gearbox during use.
- 8” Hardened Steel Blades provide durability and long wear.
- Start/run/stop controls on handle allow user to access controls with one hand.
- Easy-access components – such as a dual-stage air filter and blades – allow for quick and easy maintenance and/or replacement.
- Reduced Vibration for enhanced user comfort.
- Purge Pump Primer enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, providing easier starts.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Mud-Flap-Style Debris Deflector helps direct debris away from user.
- Adjustable Front Handle adjusts for comfort.
- High-tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion resistant.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- Heavy-Duty Centrifugal Clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
Powerful, professional STIHL edgers are only sold at servicing STIHL Dealers. See your Dealer today to find out how you can add an edge over the competition for a well-manicured lawn.
STIHL is the #1 selling brand of gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment in America and the Number One selling brand of chain saws in the world. Sold and serviced through our network of independent Dealers, STIHL power tools deliver versatility and dependability. STIHL tools are German engineered, and many are built right here in America and exported to over 90 countries around the world.* To find one of the 8,000 STIHL Dealers near you, be sure to visit the Dealer Locator on the top menu bar.
|Compare||Model||Displacement||Engine Power||Weight||Fuel Capacity|
|FC 70||27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)||0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)||6.1 kg (13.5 lbs.)||340 cc (11.5 oz.)|
|FC 90||28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)||0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)||6.2 kg (13.7 lbs.)||530 cc (18 oz.)|
|FC 95||28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)||0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)||7.0 kg (15.4 lbs.)||530 cc (18 oz.)|
|FC 110||31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)||1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)||7.0 kg (15.4 lbs.)||530 cc (18 oz.)|