Professional Cut-off Machines
Whether your day calls for trimming metal pipes down to size or cutting curbs and expansion joints, we’re “reinventing the wheel” to get it done better. Every STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine earns its name with a host of standard features, including our revolutionary X2 air filtration system. This filter system cleans 99.96% of intake air before it ever touches the engine, helping to keep your machine – and your day – running smoothly.
STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machines also feature a powerful, fuel-efficient engine for optimal cutting performance in almost any working condition. Once you start, the only reason you’ll need to stop cutting is lunch.
At STIHL, we dedicate considerable resources toward developing new and innovative technology that increases efficiency and improves performance for our line of construction equipment. STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machines are known for superior fuel efficiency, operator comfort, powerful and precise cutting performance and much more. Check out a few of the features that you’ll find on every STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine:
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Anti-Vibration System minimizes the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Ergonomic Grip provides an optimal comfortable grip in many working positions.
- High-Performance Cooling System for superior airflow and heat dissipation.
- Quick Disconnect Water Kit reduces dust when cutting concrete when attached to a water supply.
- Reversible Cutting Arm lets you cut in the inboard or outboard position.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioner features a spring-loaded arm that automatically adjusts the drive belt to the correct tension with the turn of a wrench.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also they transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Long-Life Engine Cylinders provide optimal cooling, lubrication and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement for maximum wear life.
- On/Off Switch is conveniently located on top of handle and recessed to prevent accidental shutdown.
- High-tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion resistant.
- Protected Decompression Valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Throttle Trigger helps prevent damage.
- Throttle Trigger Lockout must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Bayonet-Style Fuel Cap with dust-resistant seal and retainer for easy use, even with gloves.
- Upright and Enlarged Fuel Port for easy fueling.
See your local STIHL Dealer for a hands-on demonstration of all the powerful cut-off machine features. While you’re there, stock up on STIHL protective apparel, including construction hard hats, anti-vibration gloves, leather chaps and more.
STIHL is the #1 selling brand of gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment in America and the Number One selling brand of chainsaws in the world*. Sold and serviced through our network of independent Dealers, STIHL power tools deliver versatility and dependability. STIHL tools are German engineered, and many are built right here in America and exported to over 90 countries around the world.* To find one of the over 8,000 STIHL Dealers near you, visit the Dealer Locator.
*A majority of STIHL powerheads are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components. "Number one selling brand" is based on syndicated Irwin Broh Research as well as independent consumer research of 2009-2013 U.S. sales and market share data for the gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment category combined sales to consumers and commercial landscapers ©2014 STIHL.
|Compare||Model||Displacement||Engine Power||Weight*||Fuel Tank Capacity|
|TS 700 STIHL Cutquik®||98.5 cc (6.0 cu. in.)||5.0 kW (6.7 bhp)||11.6 kg (25.6 lbs.)||1200 cc (40.6 oz.)|
|TS 800 STIHL Cutquik®||98.5 cc (6.0 cu. in.)||5.0 kW (6.7 bhp)||13.0 kg (28.7 lbs.)||1200 cc (40.6 oz.)|
|TS 410 STIHL Cutquik®||66.7 cc (4.07 cu. in.)||3.2 kW (4.4 bhp)||9.4 kg (20.7 lbs.)||710 cc (24 oz.)|
|TS 420 STIHL Cutquik®||66.7 cc (4.07 cu. in.)||3.2 kW (4.4 bhp)||9.6 kg (21.2 lbs.)||710 cc (24 oz.)|
|TS 500i STIHL Cutquik®||72.2 cc (4.41 cu. in.)||3.9 kW (5.2 bhp)||10.2 kg (22.5 lbs.)||725 cc (24.5 oz.)|
TS 480i STIHL Cutquik®
Not Yet Rated
|72.2 cc (4.41 cu. in.)||3.9 kW (5.2 bhp)||10.0 kg (22.0 lbs.)||725 cc (24.5 oz.)|