STIHL Mobile Community FAQ's

Q. How do I join?
A. Simply text in the code word JOIN to our short code number STIHL (78445).

Q. I'm having trouble joining. What should I do?
A. Technical assistance is available by calling toll-free 1-800-410-3164.

Q. Will you notify me of upcoming events and information?
A. YES! By sending a text with the code word JOIN to STIHL (78445) you will join the mobile community and receive monthly texts informing you of upcoming news and information.

Q. How do I stop receiving information about upcoming events and information?
A. Simply send a text with the code word STOP to STIHL (78445) and you will automatically be removed.

Q. What is the cost per entry?
A. Your cellular phone carrier may apply message and data rates (based on your plan) each time you send a text message to STIHL (78445). STIHL does not charge you to be a member of its Mobile Community.

Q. What carriers support 78445?
A. The STIHL Mobile Community is supported by all major carriers including AT&T Mobility, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Alltel, Virgin Mobile, US Cellular and Cincinnati Bell.

Q. What will you do with my personal information?
A. The Company may collect personal information about you. Although you may be able to access some of our websites without being required to register or provide personal information, certain websites and sections of our websites may require registration. In addition, if you choose to contact us to ask a question, we will collect your personal information so that we can respond to your question. Except as provided herein, the Company will not sell or rent personal information about you to unaffiliated third parties. We will disclose personal information if required by law, including compliance with warrants, subpoenas or other legal processes. You can read our complete privacy statement.